- In the case of web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such organizations are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
- Institute of Industrial Design website contains specific information or documentation for viewing or downloading.
Registration and Password
The user shall provide accurate information during the registration process and shall update as this information changes over time without any delay.
The user should ensure that the User Data is not accessible by any third party.
Institute of Industrial Design reserves the right to deny registration and is entitled to, any time, and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the users the right to access the password protected area by blocking its User Data, if the user, in particular
- Uses false data or inaccurate information during registration.
- Did not use the Institute of Industrial Design website for a longer period.
Right to Use of information
- Information or documentation should not be distributed or rented by the User to any third party at any time.
- The information and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties.
While using the Institute of Industrial Design website, the user shall not
- Breach public morality in its manner of use.
- Upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan horse.
- Violate any intellectual property right.
- Distribute unsolicited emails (so called “Spam”) or inaccurate warning viruses.
Data Privacy Protection
Supplementary Agreements and Applicable Law
Any supplementary agreement requires a written form.
The individual pages of IID website are operated and administered by Institute of Industrial Design. All the pages comply with the law applicable in the respective countries from where the pages are accessed.